Terms and Conditions
Possilby Maybe T's & C's
If you don't agree with any of the following Terms & Conditions laid out by Possibly Maybe Do NOT sign up an account & don't use any of Possibly Maybe's website or services.
The words "us" "we" "our" "website" and "service" relate to Possibly Maybe (ABN: 14 030 438 645).
By clicking you accept Possibly Maybe's Terms & Conditions & becoming a member, you are then using Possibly Maybe's service & are bound by these Terms & Conditions.
The following is an agreement that sets out the legally binding terms of your use as a member on the Website.
MEMBERSHIP AND ELIGIBILITY:
1. You must be 18 years of age or older to register as a Member & use the website.
2. You must be no older than 30 years of age to register as a Member & use the website.
3. If you do not fall between the ages of 18 - 30 & register your membership will be cancelled with no notice needing to be given.
4. You can only create 1 profile as a Member on the website, any other profiles created by the same member will be void and no notice needs to be given to the Member.
5. All information provided by you on the website must be accurate. It is up to the individual member to update their profiles as information changes.
6. By using the website & signing up as a Member you agree that you have the right & capacity to enter in to this agreement.
1. The terms & conditions will stay fully implemented whilst you use the website, or are registered as a member on the website.
2. Possibly Maybe has the ability to terminate your membership at any time for any reason & does not have to notify you as the user.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION:
1. You have the right to terminate your membership with the website for any reason.
2. Your page will be suspended or deleted without warning for any explicit photographs or wording you are sending or writing. An email may or may not be sent, depending on how explicit the photographs or wording is.
3. We have the right to modify your page (delete inappropriate content) without notification to you. An email will be sent as a warning once inappropriate content has been removed.
USING THE WEBSITE
1. You accept that you will use the website for individual use and not for business or commercial or advertising use. Failure to do so will see you terminated from the site.
2. No businesses can create a page or use the service & any such conduct will be terminated immediately with no warning or notification.
3. Unauthorised or illegal use of the website is strictly prohibited and in such a case where use is illegal or unauthorised, legal action will be taken.
1. You agree that the websites services, design & features may change at any time without prior warning or notification to you.
2. By using the website & being a member you acknowledge that we have no responsibility for errors or failures when it comes to content you transmit around the website or store on the website.
3. You agree that your use generally on the website and as a registered member is subject to certain conditions & those conditions may change at any time, without notification or warning.
4. By signing up and storing content on the website, you agree that all content is for private use and your responsibility. Possibly Maybe take no responsibility for others who use your account and password.
CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE:
1. You agree that by using the website you will not at any stage post, send, message or through any other forms, communicate to other members illegal or prohibited content, language or photographs & all content transmitted by you is solely your responsibility.
2. You agree that the judgment of what is appropriate and inappropriate content on the website is solely up to us and any violation of these terms will see your membership terminated from the site.
3. You acknowledge that anything you post, message, comment or put on the website can not contain the following.
2. Be offensive to other members.
3. Be Sexually explicit.
4. Be false or misleading to other members or the public.
5. Be defamatory or obscene.
6. Contain abuse.
7. Be junk mail, spam, chain letters or mass emails.
8. Be a virus, Trojan horses, or contain other codes that are intended (or unintended) to disrupt the websites services.
9. Contain email addresses, phone numbers, addresses or photographs that is not your own.
4. Content that is posted and contains any of the above will see you terminated from the site immediately with no warning or notification and will not allow you to become a member again.
1. You agree that you are using the website at your own risk and any fake or misleading information given by others on the website is not our responsibility.
By using the website & services provided, you explicitly agree that you will not:
1. Defame anyone or any members.
3. Cause emotional distress upon members.
4. Harass or bully members or promote harassment on your profile.
5. Threaten anyone.
6. Be racist or promote racism against anyone or any specific group or race.
7. Impersonate others for personal gain, communication purposes or for any other reason.
8. Advertise products or other services.
9. Use the website for commercial or business use.
10.Use any spider, robot, search / retrieval application or other process to retrieve, index, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation on the Possibly Maybe website.
1. Although we will do our best to ensure all members comply with the terms, it is possible some members of Possibly Maybe may post offensive or prohibited content & photographs that could be offensive or harassment.
2. Due to this, always use the website safely. Ensure you know you can trust the person you're talking to or have agreed to go on a date with as Possibly Maybe takes no responsibility for members providing fake information & the ramifications of that.
3. We urge you to be careful with who you communicate with and what you personally post on the website.
4. We do not recommend, & urge you not to provide full names, phone numbers, or any private & personal information you would not want strangers knowing.
5. If any member is abusing the terms & conditions of the website or you're experiencing problems with a member, email us at email@example.com with the username of the problem person & an explanation of what has happened and we will take necessary steps to suspend or delete that member's account.
1. All and any information or advice supplied on or by Possibly Maybe is to be heeded at your own risk.
2. It is simply advice that is there to help members communicate with members or go on dates and is not intended to be taken as serious advice.
3. We take no responsibility for wrong advice or advice used that does not work.
1. We own all the proprietary rights in and relating to the Possibly Maybe website.
2. You agree that any content you write or post on the website will not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party.
1. You agree to not copy, post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted trademarks, or any copyrighted material on the website. Unless written consent has been given by the owner of the proprietary rights.
1. All complaints are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation of what the complaint is about.
2. Possibly Maybe takes no responsibility or has no obligation for disputes or complaints that occur between members.
3. It is up to us to decide if the Member should be suspended or deleted.
1. You agree that Possibly Maybe is not liable nor takes any responsibility for your use and conduct & other members use & conduct on the website, under any circumstances.
2. You agree to indemnify us for any damage, loss, cost or expense that we may incur as a result of your use or connection or conduct with the website, including any breach of our Possibly Maybe Terms & conditions.
3. You agree we are not liable for any loss arising from any action taken by you on any material or information through our services or the Website, whether in tort, contract or otherwise.
4. It is up to the individual member to make their own investigations or enquiries before acting on or relying on any material, content or information which appears on the Website.
5. You agree that any such reliance upon such material, content or information is at your own risk
6. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will Possibly Maybe be liable to you or a Third Party for any indirect, exemplary, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages (including, without limitation, loss of data, members content, lost profits, website or service interruptions or financial, physical or emotional harm brought to you that arises from you using our service or communicating with members.
1. You agree that by clicking any buttons (such as but not limited to, "Yes", "I accept", "Ok", "proceed", "continue",) it holds the same legal binding as your signature on a contract and is binding on you.